- Dean’s excuse request form
- Letter of recommendation worksheet
- Petition to enroll in more than 5.5 course credits
- Petition to enroll in under 4 course credits
- Request to enroll in a graduate or professional school course
- Request to elect a law school course
- Science & QR tutoring request form
- Student’s petition to complete the requirements of two majors
- Senior’s petition to leave Yale at the end of the fall term
The Ezra Stiles Dean’s office will keep a “placement file” for you of letters of recommendation that you have solicited from instructors and others. Please ask the letter writer to email the letter to the Dean’s Assistant McKenzie Granata (email@example.com), copying the Dean. These letters remain available to you while at Yale and also after your graduation. When you want these letters to be sent, on your instructions, the office will forward photocopies of your letters to the person or institution that you designate.
Letters for use in connection with applications to medical school must not be sent to the dean’s office, but only to the office of the Health Professions Advisory Board at Undergraduate Career Services, 55 Whitney Avenue, where the appropriate evaluation forms may be obtained.
Click here (http://yalecollege.yale.edu/content/letters-recommendation) for more detailed information and guidelines on requesting letters of recommendation.