- Dean’s excuse request form
- Letter of recommendation worksheet (optional)
- Letter of Recommendation Release Form (confidential)
- Letter of Recommendation Release Form (non-confidential)
- Petition to complete the requirements of two majors
- Petition to enroll in more than 5.5 course credits
- Petition to enroll in under 4 course credits
- Science & QR tutoring request form
- Senior’s petition to leave Yale at the end of the fall term (aka Fall Term Completion Form)
- Transfer of College Affiliation
The Ezra Stiles Dean’s office will keep a “placement file” for you of letters of recommendation that you have solicited from instructors and others during your time at Yale. Instructions to begin a request are here. Suggestions for what to include when asking a recommender to write a letter are here. These letters remain available to you while at Yale and also four years after your graduation. When you want these letters to be sent, on your instructions, the office will forward photocopies of your letters to the person or institution that you designate.
Letters for use in connection with applications to medical school must not be sent to the dean’s office, but only to the office of the Health Professions Advisory Board at Undergraduate Career Services, 55 Whitney Avenue, where the appropriate evaluation forms may be obtained.
Click here (http://yalecollege.yale.edu/content/letters-recommendation) for more detailed information and guidelines on requesting letters of recommendation.
Alumni and former students unable to sign in to SIS will order directly through the Parchment website.
Verification of Enrollment
Only the University Registrar’s Office can provide enrollment verifications.