This student run space is available to all Stilesians, so long as it is respected and enjoyed. Everything from the type of dish you’re making, to the size, to the ingredients— all up to you. Suitemate bonding? Party of two? Or even a solo, treat yourself night? Cook in the company of your choosing. During your reservation,
To help keep this wonderful place open, please make sure to follow all instructions and guidelines before, during, and after your reservation.
How to Reserve the Kitchen
1. Fill out the Stiles Kitchen Quiz. It focuses on kitchen essentials such as food handling, hygiene, and clean-up.
2. Check the Stiles Kitchen Calendar for availabilities.
3. Our super quick form for making your reservation official is Once you’ve submitted it on Calendly, an email with more information will follow.
4. Before leaving the kitchen, please scan the QR code to complete a Check Out Form. Remember to attach a picture of the clean kitchen!
* The kitchen will be unlocked before your reservation. Please note that you must be present for the whole duration of your reservation and that you are responsible for the kitchen during this time slot. *
Things to Know
Apart from the standard appliances necessary to cook (and some extras like a pasta maker and an ice cream maker), the kitchen is stocked with various accessory ingredients. While the quantities of these vary over time, typically you can find some flour, spices, sugar, food coloring, sprinkles and more. You may keep food in the fridge; however, we ask that you label the food with your name and date, and that you remove the food within a week. If you are ever curious about what is in stock in the kitchen you can always reach out to the kitchen managers!
The Kitchen Managers
They are always available for questions, comments, suggestions, and assistance. Additionally, they are in charge of the programming in the kitchen, like the Vegetarian Series and other student led events. If you would like to lead an event in the kitchen, open to any Stilesians, please reach out to the Kitchen Managers so they can assist you in planning, promoting, and execution.