John Stoehr is a fellow at the Yale Journalism Initiative, a contributing writer for the Washington Monthly, a business columnist for Hearst Newspapers, an essayist for the New Haven Register and a U.S. News & World Report contributing editor. From 2011-2016, he was a lecturer in political science at Yale. He was the 2016 Koeppel Journalism Fellow (spring) at Wesleyan. He is a three-time fellow of the Arts Journalism Institute by the National Endowment for the Arts. From 2009-2012, he was the managing editor of the New Haven Advocate. He lives with his family in Westville.
• Editor & Publisher, The Editorial Board
• Contributing writer, Washington Monthly
• Fellow, Ezra Stiles College, Yale
• Fellow, Yale Journalism Initiative
• 912.247.0515, @johnastoehr